What does life look like with regular Myotherapy sessions?
- Better quality sleep
- Relief from Chronic Illness
- No pain = Less stress
- No stress + No pain = higher quality of life
We understand pain and its complexity which is why we have developed a holistic approach that incorporates a thorough procedure involving assessment, diagnosis and management of persistent pain. This approach allows us to have a greater understanding of our clients and their needs so we can establish an individualized treatment plan to eliminate pain, re-establish full soft tissue function and accelerate recovery.Managing any chronic pain regardless of the underlying cause/ condition, is multifactorial and we have 3 steps to help your recovery:
- Explaining your diagnoses to you: If you understand what is causing your pain, that gives you power over pain. Often, it’s the lack of knowing the pain’s source as well as low control over it which causes people to feel a sense of helplessness and stress, thereby decreasing quality of life.
- Roadmap to recovery: This includes how many Myotherapy sessions you will need, your corrective exercises and how often you will need to complete them. To accelerate recovery, a combination of hands-on Myotherapy treatment and corrective exercises are critical.
- If we are in need of further investigation of your condition or we are unable to treat your condition, we will refer you to someone from our extensive network of high-quality allied health and medical professionals who can help.
Come and see us at the clinic