What Exactly is Myotherapy
Myotherapy involves the assessment, treatment and management of musculoskeletal conditions. Myotherapy treatments aid with the assessment, early intervention, prevention and treatment of injuries. They also play a crucial role in the ongoing management of chronic musculoskeletal conditions that could have a detrimental impact on one’s quality of life Benefits What does life look like with regular Myotherapy sessions?
- Better quality sleep
- Relief from Chronic Illness
- No pain = Less stress
- No stress + No pain = higher quality of life
- Explaining your diagnoses to you: If you understand what is causing your pain, that gives you power over pain. Often, it’s the lack of knowing the pain’s source as well as low control over it which causes people to feel a sense of helplessness and stress, thereby decreasing quality of life.
- Roadmap to recovery: This includes how many Myotherapy sessions you will need, your corrective exercises and how often you will need to complete them. To accelerate recovery, a combination of hands-on Myotherapy treatment and corrective exercises are critical.
- If we are in need of further investigationof your condition or we are unable to treat your condition, we will refer you to someone from our extensive network of high-quality allied health and medical professionals who can help.
Come and see us at the clinic